The measurement and movement simulator system for test and training of the spine and back musculature
Power and mobility: measured precisely, strengthened specifically
The complexity of the back requires an equally complex system for the precise diagnosis and treatment of back problems. These requirements are ideally met by the computer-supported test and training system (CTT) PEGASUS in a very time-efficient way. The range of motion and the strength profiles of the spine-stabilizing musculature are measured in all anatomical main plains. Thus mobility and strength deficits and imbalances are identified. On the basis of these results a specific, highly efficient training (maximum strength, strength endurance, strength coordination and mobility training) of the sensomotor systems of the lumbar spine can be created. Thereby existing muscular imbalances and performance deficits are eradicated and the natural mobility and resilience of the spine reestablished and retained.
Diagnosis and treatment of the thoracic and lumbar spine joint motor function: CTT PEGASUS with BioMC Software
- Measurement of the range of motion of the spine, especially in the thoracic and lumbar segments. The measurement can be conducted simultaneously or successively in the anatomic planes. That way, it is possible to objectify existing deficits of the range of motion, define treatment targets and document the recovery progress
- Measurement of the exertion of strength in any measuring point of the anatomic planes of the thoracic and lumbar spine joint motor function. Any specific measuring point is exactly reproducible. The measuring position can be locked; the measured values (of the chosen effective directions) are stored and displayed as polar (radar) and column charts.
- Execution of a specific training (treatment) of the sensomotor systems of the thoracic and lumbar spine joint motor function under isometric and auxotonic working conditions. The training aims at reducing existing muscular imbalances and deficits and at restoring and improving the natural range of motion and resilience of the spine in those segments
- A complex test for the identification of functional imbalances and deficits only takes 15 minutes
- Networking of the device and storage of data for an efficient execution of tests and training
|Power supply:||220-240 V AC 50 Hz 1.6 A Fuse: 2 x 4.0 AT|
|Electrical safety:||Protection class I|
|Dimensions (W/D/H):||0.6 m / 1.4 m / 1.8 m|
|Maximum weight of patient:||135 kg|