The human body has enormous regenerative capabilities. These are to be used purposefully. This aim of the medical training therapy is ideally implemented with our device systems. Strain-initiated diagnosis and therapy have never before been so accurate and quick. Biofeedback Motor Control, the perfect symbiosis of knowledge, implementation and application.
Our devices are based on decades of interdisciplinary research in the area of competitive sports in Leipzig. Here a unique methodology was developed that takes into account all aspects of the human motor function: from neurophysiology and muscle physiology to psycho-motoric, biomechanics to bio-kinetics and even to bio-cybernetics. The conclusion: Targeted strain on the musculoskeletal system can have a positive impact on the entire functionality of the human body.
Strain is a therapeutic
As with every type of therapeutic the dosage is crucial. The effectiveness of any therapeutic is directly linked to the current performance status of the individual. Too little is inefficient, too much counterproductive – and adjustments to the strain levels have to happen at the right time. Only if all parameters fit, a maximum success can be achieved. This is exactly what computer-supported biofeedback methods allow to do. First through a precise diagnosis of the current status, then with targeted therapeutic training of the musculoskeletal system.
With BfMC systems special strain profiles are generated and thus specific therapeutic effects realised. Specifically for each patient the following steps are undertaken:
- Compilation of the individual user data
- Entry testing and diagnosis (including result report and documentation)
- Generation of specific training structures; the exercises in particular (e.g.: repetition, resistance, various scales of movement and speed)
- Control of the training via on-line biofeedback methods (i.e.: generation of specific strain profiles)
- Display, documentation and archiving of the training’s progression and success