Start » CTT Kolossos
The computer-supported test and training system (CTT) for the spine joint motor function
Strength for the back
Many problems of the musculoskeletal system occur through tense muscles and a weak musculature. This leads to malposition and relieving posture, which deepen the problem. With CTT KOLOSSOS imbalances (even when hidden) and performance deficits of the back musculature and the spinal drives are identified precisely. On the basis of these results an individual, specific training of the thoracic and lumbar spine motor function can be created and thus muscular imbalances and deficits eradicated. Thereby the natural resilience of the spine is restored and improved.
Diagnosis and treatment of the thoracic and lumbar spine joint motor function: CTT KOLOSSOS with BioMC Software
- Measurement of the exertion of strength of the thoracic and lumbar spine joint motor function in the anatomic main planes in an upright sitting position. The measured values (of the chosen effective directions) are stored and displayed as column charts.
- Execution of a specific training (treatment) of the sensomotor systems of the thoracic and lumbar spine joint motor function under isometric working conditions
- Reduction of existing muscular imbalances and performance deficits and restoring and improving the natural resilience of the spine in that segment
- Networking of the device and storage of data for an efficient execution of tests and training
|Power supply:||provided power plug, Input: 100-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz, Output: 9 V 800 mA DC|
|Electrical safety:||Protection Class II|
|Dimensions (W/D/H):||0.8 m / 1.5 m / 1.5 m|
|Maximum weight of patient:||135 kg|
- Product information Kolossos [347.00 KB]
- BfMC Company Presentation [4.55 MB]